Alongside the production of majolica in the Faenza traditional style of La Vecchia Faenza are the ceramic creations of Laura Silvagni, unique pieces in Raphaelesque style, also on request.
In this section you will find a selection of ceramics representative of the productions of La Vecchia Faenza and Laura Silvagni, cataloged by product type: bowls, vases, plates, umbrella stands, holy water fonts, unique pieces, Madonnas, etc.
Each piece is available for purchase: more info here »
Our artistic ceramics
- Raphaelesque, the traditional XIXth century decoration, which we render with bright colours and new designs.
- Vases with classical decoration of any size and customizable
- Ornamental plates from 12 to 75 cm in diameter with traditional decorations
- Bowls and centerpieces from 5 to 80 cm in diameter, customizable and suitable for culinary use
- Holy water stoups: traditional ceramics and finely decorated unique pieces
- Umbrella stands in decorated ceramic, of different shapes and customizable
- Madonnas inspired by the sacred representations of the great painters of the past
- Anthony the Great: lunettes, plaques and ceramic tiles decorated according to the traditional iconography of the saint
- Ceramics for the home and office: furnishing accessories and customizable gifts for events and conventions
- Sinus Fluentes, a range of modern items designed in conjunction with artist Antonella Cimatti from Faenza.